Sitec have a requirement for a Procurement Master Data Manager for our client based in Filton, Bristol. This is a contract position for an initial 11 months and has a pay rate of £21p/hr Ltd.
* The jobholder shall assist on data maintenance of the clients information systems cross divisional dealing mainly with material and supplier master data and on Procurement Process & Policy activities
* The jobholder shall contribute to the development, testing, implementation of new Information system solutions to improve trans-national and trans-divisional procurement efficiency regarding material and supplier master data process for procured goods.
* The job holder shall support the client in trans-national and trans-divisional projects and will work on harmonization/rationalization of procurement processes, policies and applications. The jobholder will act as the interface between Procurement business, Financial Accounting Systems, Engineering, Quality, Manufacturing engineering and ICT departments
The jobholder will work mainly with procurement key users and end users but also ICT , finance and engineering departments.
* The job holder is responsible for the daily management and creation of Procurement Material Master data.
* The jobholder proposes, collects, consolidates and priorities needs and requests from operational departments regarding material and supplier master data..
* Support business initiatives utilizing mass change tools in ordering systems (SAP).
* Contributes to Material Master Data related initiatives and projects.
* Contributes to Supplier Master Data related initiatives and projects.
* The jobholder provides level 3 user support including training for all Procurement Master Data related issues.
* The job holder supports adhoc-reportings on procurement data.
* The jobholder contributes to cross-divisional master data initiatives and projects.
* Work in a trans-national and trans-divisional team, supporting process and policy harmonization and simplification through all Procurement Commodities, Divisions and sites
This vacancy is being advertised by Sitec.