Sitec currently have an opportunity for a Procurement Coordinator to join our client based in Brize Norton, Oxfordshire. This is a contract role for 18 months and has a pay rate of £16.90p/hr Ltd
- Act as the focal point internally in compiling any purchasing need.
- Manage internal purchasing requirements in SAP light to convert them into purchase requisitions and purchase orders in case of aircraft parts.
- Monitor purchase orders raised by EGP UK/PT.
- Create and maintain internal records on all purchase requisitions and purchase orders. Generate Procurement KPI's and reports
- Execute goods receipt in SAP light.
- Act as liaison between EGP UK and TOPLI in UK Airbus Support Centre.
- Provide support to the definition and implementation of processes and procedures related to procurement activity in the UK Airbus Support Centre.
- Identify and implement gaps and possible improvements related to the processes, procedures and functionalities of tools used
- Maintain records of E&C, Operations metrics, minutes of meetings.
- Satisfy procurement demand
- 1-2 Experience in Procurement/Supply Chain is essential for the role.
- Experience of using SAP.
- Good knowledge of MS Office tools.
- Negotiation level of English both verbal and written.
- Good planning and organizational skills.
- Proactive attitude and ability to work autonomously.
- Flexible and adaptable for a changing work environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- 1-2 >years' experience on Supply Chain/Procurement
This vacancy is being advertised by Sitec.