Sitec has a requirement for a Procurement Coordinator for our prestigious client. This is an excellent opportunity to work for a leading employer.
This is a contract role for an estimated 12 months and will be based in Brize Norton, Oxfordshire. The pay rate for this role is £16.90 p/hr LTD Company.
Must pass UK Baseline security check
Ours clients Support Centre in Brize Norton, Oxfordshire provide in Service Support for the RAF A400M Atlas fleet.
Mission for Procurement Coordinator:
* Manage the requirements from the A400M and MRTT internal requestors placing purchase requisitions for general procurement demanding services and purchase orders to deliver on time aircraft parts. You will be responsible for monitoring and assisting the interfaces between various departments
* Supporting the Supply Chain and Governance Manager in governance activities such as E&C
Main responsibilities for Procurement Coordinator:
* Act as the focal point internally in compiling any purchasing need.
* Manage internal purchasing requirements in SAP light to convert them into purchase requisitions and purchase orders in case of aircraft parts.
* Monitor purchase orders raised by EGP UK/PT.
* Create and maintain internal records on all purchase requisitions and purchase orders. Generate Procurement KPI's and reports
* Execute goods receipt in SAP light.
* Act as liaison between EGP UK and TOPLI in UK Airbus Support Centre.
* Provide support to the definition and implementation of processes and procedures related to procurement activity in the UK Airbus Support Centre.
* Identify and implement gaps and possible improvements related to the processes, procedures and functionalities of tools used
* Maintain records of E&C, Operations metrics, minutes of meetings.
Competences for Procurement Coordinator
* 1-2 Experience in Procurement/Supply Chain is essential for the role.
* Experience of using SAP.
* Good knowledge of MS Office tools.
* Negotiation level of English both verbal and written.
* Good planning and organizational skills.
* Proactive attitude and ability to work autonomously.
* Flexible and adaptable for a changing work envoirment
* Excellent interpersonal skills.
* 1-2 >years' experience on Supply Chain/Procurement
* Knowledge of EGP would be a plus.
* knowledge of A400M medium term contract and/or Service requirements
* Understanding of Airbus/Airbus Military way of working and the military customer environment.
* Driving Licence is essential due to office locations
* Must pass UK Baseline security check
This vacancy is being advertised by Sitec.