Sitec are currently looking to recruit 3 Process Subject Matter Experts for a nuclear MoD establishment in Reading. The contracts are estimated to be 12 months and are paying competitively up to £65.00 per hour on a Ltd / Umbrella basis.
Successful applicants will be required to be Security Cleared prior to appointment and due to the nature of the projects with this client, Sitec can only accept applications from those resident in the UK for the last 10 years who hold a full British Passport. Unfortunately dual nationals will not be considered for these positions.
Overall Job Purpose
The role holder is accountable for co-ordinating the alignment and update of IS processes, policies, standards and guidelines with the Management System Framework.
Summary of Key Accountabilities
* Maintain the IS components of the Management System including the planning and scheduling of timely reviews and updates
* All - maintain and promote high personal standards in environment, safety, health, security and quality and be a great team player
Summary of Key Responsibilities
* To identify and collate IS management system and related documentation, providing updates where needed
* Review IS processes and work with the business owner to reflect the required updates back into the central system
* Act as a first point of call and share best practice, policies, procedures, processes and systems within the IS Function to support day to day activities and populate the management system
§ All - Responsible for undertaking other duties as reasonably required from time to time by line and task management
Competencies and Minimum Proficiency Levels
Basic Quality Improvement Tools Working
Measure of Effectiveness Working
Quality Management Working
Customer Service Management Working
Data Reporting and Analysis Extensive
Qualifications and / or Professional Memberships
* Formal qualifications in a relevant subject - Essential
* Working towards membership of a professional body such as the CQI - Essential
* Relevant degree or equivalent qualification and/or experience - Desirable
* Membership of a recognized related professional body i.e. MCQI CQP - Desirable
* Proficient in MS applications - Essential
* Training in the use of lean techniques and/or other related problem solving techniques - Desirable
* Demonstrable evidence of performance reporting and analysis - Essential
* Experience of how to model processes in mega tool - Essential
This vacancy is being advertised by Sitec.