Sitec currently have an opportunity for a Process Performance Engineer to join our client based on Broughton, Flintshire. This is a contract role for an initial 4 months with extension likely. The pay rate for this role is £27p/hr Ltd.
Missions and activities
- Ensure the creation of the best industrial sequence, in the definition phase, through early integration of SLB optimisation drivers (PERT, constraints).
- Enable the best industrial sequence execution to secure delivery within takt with optimised level of resources (SLB deployment, LB release per MSN).
- Ensure continuous monitoring and improvement of manufacturing efficiency (CVAT)
- Set-up Line Balancing as mandatory pre-requisite for Manufacturing process/sequencing definition and Manufacturing performance monitoring from conception to industrial phase (early PERT/STV)
- Drive Line efficiency with continuous improvement of Line Balancing (right granularity/time referential, white/red space optimisation)
- Support process optimisation, maximizing Value Added with priority on critical path. Key input are: * Release Routing * Industrial Architecture Dossier (Product build concept, industrial planning, requirements regarding industrial performances) * V &V plan (Product Lifecycle Management )
- Identify technical constraints on assembly sequences, with the support of the SPE
- Create and deploy SLB (reference CN)
- Release Line Balancing per MSN
- Create White Space reduction action plan and Red Space analysis maximizing CVAT efficiency (in the frame of Continuous improvement of SLB through efficiency loss reduction)
- Identify Critical path and maximize station capacity (frame of continuous improvement)
- Identify and share best practices across stations/CDTs/Plants/FALs
- Maintain/develop transvers new methods and tools around STV/SLB
- Update and maintain Transverse STV TiCon Database * Improve Costs * PERT Chart * Standard Line Balancing
- Create and maintain PERT Chart * Create and maintain Standard Line Balancing (SLB) and thus enable Production Pace Control (PPC)
- Monitor Manufacturing performance and propose improvements based on analysis of gap
- Reduce Efficiency Loss via white space/red space identification, analysis and reduction
- Improve Process and Serial Allocated time via VA/NVA analysis and shop floor process observation In addition, applicable to transverse/central PPE
- Maintain STV database up to date (incl. NC process)
- Check STV golden rules adherence * Define/update Method/Process/AOS bricks related to STV/SLB
- Define/maintain Digital tool for STV/SLB * Ensure right level of competences of users/stakeholders on STV/SLB : Coach assess end user in the STV /SLB usage
- Support the Industrial Architect for industrial set up evolution analysis. For more details refer to Airbus commercial procedure referential A2019.1 Produce Routings, As-Prepared Bill Of Material and Standard Operating Instruction
This vacancy is being advertised by Sitec.