Sitec has a requirement for our client based in Portsmouth, Hampshire. This is a contract position for an initial 3 months. The max pay rate on offer is up to £11.40 PAYE.
The PMO Administrator supports the scheduling, reporting and tasking as part of the PMO office for the HADES contract.
Reporting to the PMO Manager - the successful candidate will be responsible in supporting governance workshops, capturing actions and minutes, diary management, task scheduling and generating reports.
In addition, this role will support a variety of administration tasks as required by the HR BU contract team. This role requires support with SharePoint management and remote working tasks to support the completion of document outputs and deliverables.
* Attending team meetings and workshops as required
* Coordinating meetings and calendars
* Input governance tasks and produce reports
* HR administration tasks
* SharePoint management
* Data management
* Administrative duties as required
* Travel to contract sites and other office locations as required
* Additional Tasks include - general administration duties as required by the PMO office and HR Team
Technical Experience and Qualifications:
* Degree educated (desirable)
* Proficient in the use of IT and the MS Office suite. Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Full driving licence
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* An eye for detail and excellent grammar
* Experience using word processing programs and spreadsheets, including mail merge
* Ability to multitask
* Proficient in the use of MS Office
* Proficient in the use of SharePoint
Candidates should have a background to enable an SC Clearance (will be able to start with a basic BPSS in place)
This vacancy is being advertised by Sitec.