Sitec are currently looking to recruit Planners and Cost Estimators for a former Research and Development Centre in Scotland. The posts are due to run until 31 March 2019 and paying competitively up to £400.00 per day on a Ltd basis plus £75.00 per day Travel and Subsistence for Planners and £220.00 to £280.00 per day plus T&S on a Ltd basis for those that travel more than 50 miles to site.
Successful applicants will be required to undergo a Basic Check clearance prior to appointment.
The purpose of the post is to support delivery of the client programme
The job holder will maintain a PCP-M compliant baseline schedule in Primavera P6.
The Job Holder will:
* Manage the annual Baseline Submission
* Be the expert on planning systems, processes and implementation
* Develop and implement site project control procedures
* Provide training and mentoring for planning
* Be the intelligent customer for Primavera P6 software
* Develop project schedules and integrate and analyse programme schedule, identify developing problem areas
* Analyse critical paths and restraints and integrate interdiscipline schedule requirements to establish logical work sequences
* HND in Science / Engineering or equivalent qualification plus experience
* 6 years Planning / Costing experience is essential
This vacancy is being advertised by Sitec.