Sitec are currently looking to recruit 2 Service Delivery Planners for a nuclear MoD establishment in Reading (private organisation). The posts are either estimated 12 month contracts or permanent and are paying market rates for the contract positions and £21,000 - £39,000 per annum plus benefits for the permanent positions.
Successful applicants will be required to be Security Cleared prior to appointment and due to the nature of the projects with this client, Sitec can only accept applications from those resident in the UK for the last 10 years who hold a full British Passport. Dual nationals may be considered for certain roles.
Overall Job Purpose
To enable improved overall business performance by effectively integrating maintenance plans for specific business areas against their work schedule commitments.
Summary of Key Accountabilities accountability cannot be delegated, unlike responsibility; personally answerable for an activity
* Creating an appropriate maintenance plan which is integrated into business area operational plans and schedule, facilitating appropriate delivery windows which optimise resources and help the maintenance delivery teams meet the maintenance plan and business needs.
* Successful resolution to potential conflicts such as resource, equipment, spares & plant availability to meet maintenance and business needs ensuring compliance of the Maintenance plan against AM(PE) arrangements.
* Accountable for ensuring that AMS is an accurate representation of maintenance requirements for area of responsibility.
* Developing and maintaining relevant relationships and awareness with key stakeholders by organising and chairing local Scheduling meetings ensuring participation by all relevant stakeholders.
* Accountable for task management of staff (where appropriate).
* All - maintain and promote high personal standards in environment, safety, health, security and quality and be a great team player.
Summary of Key Responsibilities describes what is tasks or activities an individual is expected to deliver
* The production of a balanced, achievable and optimised maintenance plan to the maintenance manager.
* Produce and analyse maintenance data from AMS to inform and present to Maintenance Manager, Planning Manager and other identified stakeholders of performance by managing, monitoring and reporting on all activities which could have an adverse effect on the successful delivery of the plan.
* Responsible for ensuring baseline asset data is maintained and configured by using the ACR process.
* Responsible for ensuring reasons for waiving, re-scheduling or deferring maintenance are valid and appropriately authorised.
* Responsible for identifying opportunities and carry out PPM optimisation to increase resource utilisation and plant availability.
* Responsible for establishing and maintaining effective and respectful working relationships with colleagues, customers and other stakeholders.
* Responsible for highlighting key business performance, risks, issues and opportunities to line management.
* Responsible for providing training and guidance to Scheduler and less experienced colleagues in their area.
* Responsible for maintaining and promoting high personal standards in environment, safety, health, security and quality.
* All - Responsible for undertaking other duties as reasonably required from time to time by line and task management
Qualifications and / or professional memberships
* Level 3 qualification equivalent
* EngTech equivalent
* Computer literate including MS Office package
* Planning and organising.
* Facilitation and problem solving.
* Identifies key stakeholders and leverages their support to resolve recurring problems in changeable environments
* Works autonomously to identify patterns in partial and conflicting data and identifies new solutions with limited supervision
* Using project control methodologies, tools and techniques.
* Working in an engineering or maintenance environment.
* Using asset management and planning systems
This vacancy is being advertised by Sitec, part of the Sitec Group. The services advertised by Sitec are those of an Employment Business.
This vacancy is being advertised by Sitec.