Sitec are currently looking to recruit a Planner for a nuclear fuel manufacturing plant in Lancashire. The post is an estimated 12 month contract and paying from £35.00 to £55.00 per hour on a Ltd basis.
Successful applicants will be required to undergo a Basic Check clearance prior to appointment.
The Hiring Manager is open to find someone to either work alongside or to support the current planner.
As a planner within a busy and growing organisation You will be focusing on the design, site mobilisation and delivery phases of Nuclear Decommissioning Projects within the UK.
* Assist the engineering, design and decommissioning teams by developing and aligning work load and programmes
* Preparing target programmes to issue to sub-contractors
* Monitoring and preparing progress report with the Project Manager
* Providing information to the main contractor to assist in obtaining extension of time approval for a number of sectional completion dates.
* Providing information to Senior Managers on work force requirements.
* Preparing programmes and set up procedures to monitor activities and collating documentation in readiness for O&M's.
* Managing snagging/ defects and schedule of outstanding works schedules.
Essential & Desirable Skills
* Flexible approach to working with some travel required
* Ability to work within a growing team and demonstrate individual drive
* Knowledge of the Nuclear / Decommissioning business desired but not essential
* Proficient in Primavera P6, Microsoft Project and Excel
* Hold a valid CSCS Card
* BSc level qualification in an engineering construction related discipline
* Due to the nature of the project it would be a great advantage to have some nuclear experience, however this is not essential
This vacancy is being advertised by Sitec.