Sitec are currently looking to recruit a Performance Improvement Coordinator for a Nuclear Decommissioning site in Cumbria The post is for an estimated 6 month contract and is paying up to £21.00 per hour on a PAYE basis only for a 5 day week.
Successful applicants will be required to be Security Cleared prior to appointment.
Facilitate the effective implementation of the Corrective Action Programme (CAP), in order to provide added value to the business, continuously learn and prevent loss.
Act as the local point of contact to advise upon high quality and accurate reporting, sentencing and correcting of issues relevant to CAP to improve safety, security, reliability and/or performance.
* Develop and maintain effective relationships with customers to influence behaviours and promote the added value/outcomes of PI, in order to promote continuous improvement and prevent loss
* Ensure that condition reports are categorised and classified accurately in accordance with the level of consequence/significance and level of action/investigation required and provide challenge and oversight to local sentencing to ensure that effective corrective action is taken.
* Maintain oversight to ensure formal plant reporting to external regulators is completed in accordance with the companies obligations and ensure completion of personal injury reporting details within the PI electronic database maintain data protection requirements
* Provide high level of customer coaching, oversight and challenge to ensure the quality and accuracy of CAP information, and the timely and accurate updating of the Performance Improvement (PI) information systems
* Provide oversight and challenge to ensure corrective actions meet SMART criteria and are prioritised to enable the effective closure of gaps.
* Lead basic cause investigations and contribute to higher level investigations, conducting peer reviews to optimise quality, sharing findings (if applicable), and effectiveness reviews to verify that gaps have been closed effectively.
* Routinely input and analyse information from the PI electronic data management systems, identifying patterns/trends to support continuous improvement.
* Support self-assessment activity, working with teams to help them to understand issues, causes and solutions to enable informed improvement decisions
* Support learning opportunities, producing briefings, outlining applicable learning to support the ongoing improvement of programmes and operations within the Company.
* Support oversight and assurance activities (including KPIs), providing feedback and escalating any issues or good practice, identifying improvements to the CAP process and supporting the development of improvement programmes to close identified gaps
* Participate in 'testing' of the PI electronic data management systems and associated analysis tools, following modifications/developments to verify functionality and identify improvements
* lT Skills including knowledge and experience of ATLAS & Qlikview
* Ability to produce reports to a high standard within timescales
* Self-motivated with a demonstrable level of drive, energy and resilience
* Able to work independently or as part of a team
* Good interpersonal skills - able to converse with personnel at all levels of the organisation
* Good presentation and communication skills
* Demonstrable knowledge and understanding of the corrective action programme
This vacancy is being advertised by Sitec, part of the Sitec Group. The services advertised by Sitec are those of an Employment Business.
This vacancy is being advertised by Sitec.