Sitec are currently looking a Payroll Support / Financial Assistant for a nuclear MoD establishment in Reading (private organisation). The post is an estimated 12 month + contract and is paying competitively on an hourly basis.
Successful applicants will be required to be Security Cleared prior to appointment and due to the nature of the projects with this client, Sitec can only accept applications from those resident in the UK who hold a full British Passport. Unfortunately, dual nationals will not be considered for this position.
Support Payroll and the integration of Fusion.
A member of the F&BM Finance team providing financial activities within an F&BM Finance
functional team: Financial Accounting, Financial Planning & Analysis, Financial Compliance and Finance Systems.
* Support delivery of financial activities as assigned to time and quality.
* Compliance to the internal finance control and governance framework in place for relevant activities.
* Maintain and promote high personal standards in environment, safety, health, security and quality and be a great team player.
* Support provision of financial data on a timely basis.
* Provide Financial administration services.
* Compliance with financial processes.
* The Company may require you to fulfil any other reasonable duties aligned to your position from time to time in line with business needs.
Key requirements and essential skills for the role:
* Effective communication and team working
* Good organisational skills
* Ability to problem solve
* Ability to follow process
* Good attention to detail
* Just Payroll knowledge
* Good general standard of education, including Maths and English, or equivalent experience.
This vacancy is being advertised by Sitec.