Sitec are currently looking for two Payroll Assistants for a nuclear MoD establishment in Reading (private organisation). The posts are temporary and due to run until April 2021 and are paying competitively on an hourly basis for a 40 hour week.
Successful applicants will be required to be Security Cleared prior to appointment and due to the nature of the projects with this client, Sitec can only accept applications from those resident in the UK who hold a full British Passport. Unfortunately, dual nationals will not be considered for this position.
Key requirements and essential skills for the role:
Prepare and reconcile main payroll, Pension Payroll, ACP and GPP, main payroll duties (Maternity, Paternity, Sick, OTL (O/T) SPL etc.
- Delivery of all financial activities as assigned to time and quality
- Compliance to the internal finance control and governance framework in place for relevant activities
- Identification and implementation of process improvement activities
- Provision of financial data on a timely basis
- Assist in analysis and interpretation of financial information as required
- Compliance with financial processes
- Ensuring integrity of financial data and integrity
- Maintain effective stakeholder relationships
Qualifications / Experience :
- Good general standard of education, including Maths and English, or equivalent experience
This vacancy is being advertised by Sitec.