Sitec has a requirement for an Payroll Administrator for our client based in Broughton, Chester.
This is a contract role for an estimated 6 months and the max pay rate is £12.50 p/hr PAYE.
PURPOSE/ JOB ROLE:
The Payroll Administrator - to work as part of a payroll support team within a Shared Service Centre processing HR Administration transactions across the UK client base, adhering to Service Level Agreements.
On a day-to-day basis you will need to use your knowledge of administrative processes to support the payroll team to complete the successful running of the payroll from start to finish.
In addition you will be expected to deal with customers both on the telephone and via e-mail dealing with queries in a professional and proactive manner whilst maintaining a strong customer service focus.
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES & ACTIVITIES
* Data input in relation to all HR administration activities, for example position management and contract creation.
* Maintain e-pay tool and provide first line of support in dealing with employees queries.
* Support the internal change request process in relation to end 2 end testing and user testing.
* Produce documents to support internal mail shots and divisional correspondence utilising mail merge.
* Email Archiving.
* Maintain and improve processes within the Data Processing & Query Management Team.
* Manage all aspects of the relationship with the external e-payslip provider.
* Liaise with third party suppliers to co-ordinate projects and delivery of service improvements.
* Support and deliver ad-hoc requests
* Good knowledge of administration processes within an office environment
* Individual must be results and delivery driven with a sound logical approach to achieving tasks and objectives
* Organisational and planning skills are an essential part of the role
* Able to work using own initiative to develop effective solutions to problems
* Must also be a team player and proactively assist other team members when needed
* Have a strong 'personal branding' and demonstrate a 'can-do' attitude in all areas
* Ability to work under pressure to agreed deadlines
* Work with minimum supervision, self-motivated
* Excellent interpersonal skills, be well organised and have a flexible approach
* Committed to support continuous improvements
* Work well within a team environment
* Working in an office environment performing all levels of administrative duties
* Customer service experience both verbal and written
* Use of Microsoft Office, especially Word and Excel
* Good standard of academic education and/or relevant vocational training
This vacancy is being advertised by Sitec.