Sitec has a requirement for a Paint Sprayer for our client Caterpillar. This is a temporary role for an estimated 3 months and will be based in Wimborne, Dorset. The max pay rate is up to £11.64 p/hr PAYE
Caterpillar Marine Power UK Limited based in Wimborne, Dorset is part of Caterpillar's Marine and Petroleum Power Division (MPPD), which is a truly global organization, with offices and facilities located in 15 countries and on 5 continents. MPPD is headquartered in Hamburg, Germany. And is the undisputed global leader in providing best value solutions for the power needs of the Marine and Petroleum industries. Solutions are based on highly reliable products and unrivalled global dealer network provides services to support customers throughout the life of the product.
As a Paint Sprayer within the paint plant, your primary responsibility will be to paint all the products.
Job duties/responsibilities of the Paint Sprayer may include, but are not limited to:
* Painting all the parts to Caterpillar standards
* Change equipment as per standardised work requirements
* Rework rejected parts to Caterpillar Quality standards
* Ensure sufficient stock levels are maintained and stored within Health and Safety requirements
* Adhere to the company's Health and Safety policy and safe working practices
* Adhere to Caterpillar's Values in Actions: Integrity, Commitment, Excellence, Teamwork and Sustainability
* Familiarity with functionality of spray systems
* Knowledge of different paint types
* Knowledge of Material Safety Data Sheets (MSDS) and COSSH systems
* Ability to change equipments e.g. tips and filters
* The ability to read, comprehend and follow verbal and written instructions/procedures
* Ability to work well with a team environment and possess a flexible attitude
* You will possess effective communication skills to communicate various levels of the organisation
* Willing to undertake training/learning as required
* Advanced experience with the functionality of spray systems
This vacancy is being advertised by Sitec.