Sitec has a requirement for a Paint Sprayer for our client Caterpillar. This is a contract role for an estimated 3 months and the role will be based at their site in Wimborne, Dorset.
As a Paint Sprayer within the paint plant, your primary responsibility will be to paint all the products.
Job duties/responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
* Painting all the parts to Caterpillar standards
* Change equipment as per standardised work requirements
* Rework rejected parts to Caterpillar Quality standards
* Ensure sufficient stock levels are maintained and stored within Health and Safety requirements
* Adhere to the company's Health and Safety policy and safe working practices
* Adhere to Caterpillar's Values in Actions: Integrity, Commitment, Excellence, Teamwork and Sustainability
* Familiarity with functionality of spray systems
* Knowledge of different paint types
* Knowledge of Material Safety Data Sheets (MSDS) and COSSH systems
* Ability to change equipments e.g. tips and filters
* The ability to read, comprehend and follow verbal and written instructions/procedures
* Ability to work well with a team environment and possess a flexible attitude
* You will possess effective communication skills to communicate various levels of the organisation
* Willing to undertake training/learning as required
Advanced experience with the functionality of spray systems
This vacancy is being advertised by Sitec.