Sitec has a requirement for a Package Manager for our client based in Bristol. This is a contract role for an estimated 12 months and the max pay rate is up to £55.00p/hr LTD Company.
Our client has a requirement for a Package Manager to support a business critical project. The Project Manager / Package Manager must be able to lead a project of limited complexity or assist in managing complex projects. Project Managers may also lead small groups of non-complex projects
Our client is ideally looking for a candidate who has more recent experience of package management, with focus on accountability and delivery of supply chain within the nuclear sector
Key Technical Skills:
Competent (applies the competence independently, primarily in situations of limited complexity , has a comprehensive knowledge in situations of limited complexity) in the following APM competencies -
* Team Management - How to monitor the performance of individuals and teams: the range of issues or concerns that can arise, and ways of addressing these.
* Consolidated Planning - consolidate and document the fundamental components of the project : scope, schedule, resource requirements, budgets, risks, opportunities/issues , quality and HSE requirements
* Contract Management - The nature of contracts and statements of work , and the implications for the contracting organisations and the suppliers into this
* Requirements Management - Characteristics of well specified requirements; relationships between outputs, acceptance criteria, and benefits
* Schedule Management - The process for developing , baselining and monitoring of an integrated schedule to inform the direction of the project
* Budgeting and Cost Control - the process for setting agreed budgets and the control of forecast and actual costs against that budget
* Risk, opportunity and issue management - Risk and opportunity identification techniques and the ongoing management and control techniques throughout the project
* Governance arrangements (incl quality) - the organisational and project specific processes, standards and guidelines for the governance of projects, including the process of initiation, review, handover and close out.
* Stakeholder and Communications management - the systemic identification and analysis of stakeholders , and the planning and conduct of interactions to engage and communicate with them
* Reviews - the legal, regulatory and organisational requirements for review , the range of factors that need to be evaluated during reviews, and how these may vary throughout the lifecycle of the project.
* Change Control - the features of a rigorous change
* Project Manager / Package Manager with have strong delivery experience and management of supply chain with ability to deliver to time, cost and quality against critical path milestones as part of a complex project.
* In addition, you should possess proven commercial experience in NEC3 option A and/or C managing suppliers with responsibility for ensuring appropriate commercial coverage as part of a back to back contract framework.
Successful applicants will be required to be Security Cleared prior to appointment.
This vacancy is being advertised by Sitec.