Sitec has a requirement for a P6 Planner/ Scheduler for its clients site in Keynsham. This is a contract role for an estimated 4 months initially.
A Project Planner provides support to the Project function in all aspects of the project relating to scheduling.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Working with bid teams to detail the project schedule.
* Inputting cost and delivery estimates and quotations into the overall project schedule (for fully resourced schedules).
* Preparation of project schedules, including critical path analysis.
* Working with the project teams to plan resource requirements, project milestones and deliverables.
* Generating resourced and costed schedules of work (Microsoft Project or Primavera P6), including critical path analysis.
* Integration of schedules from sub-contractors to generate overall project schedules.
* Input to key planning documents such as Project Execution Plans, Risk Register (schedule impacts), Delivery Schedule etc.
* Supporting the management, tracking and controlling of the project.
* Reviewing, updating and maintenance of project schedules, including costs and resources.
* Monitoring performance against schedule and gaining regular updates on project task completion from the project team, internally and for sub-contractors.
* Ensuring any changes that affect schedule and costs are captured on the project schedules.
* Reporting internally on project performance in relation to scheduling.
* Generating and reporting regular project data such as spend profiles, budgeted and earned values, forecasts, etc.
Key Skills and Competencies
* Experience in an engineering or manufacturing environment, preferably project-based environments.
* Numerate and competent with financial concepts, cost tracking and reporting.
* Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Project and/or Primavera P6.
* Highly orderly, methodical and process driven.
* Good written and oral communication skills.
* Good general office computer skills.
* Minimum of five GCSEs.
* UK driving licence.
Successful candidates will need to satisfy Ministry of Defence security requirements (this may include obtaining security clearance (SC) or developed vetting (DV) level of security clearances)
This vacancy is being advertised by Sitec.