Sitec have a requirement for an Oracle Software Developer for our client in Keynsham nr Bristol, this is a Contract position with an estimated duration of 6 months with a good hourly rate. This position may require exposure to information which is subject to export control regulations such as the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). Successful applicants must meet eligibility requirements of the ITAR and will be required to be Security Cleared to SC level prior to appointment.
Oracle Software Developer
Core skills and experience:
Previous experience of analysing customer requirements and designing custom solutions with Oracle Business Process Management BPM to provide automated business process capability to our client's customers.
The contractor may have experience of other automated business process products as well as integrating these with legacy systems but this is not essential.
Experience with the following aspects of the tool is required:-
* Configuration of the BPM environment.
* Integration with the wider Oracle stack including WebCenter and Fusion Middleware/
* Oracle BPM studio including creating UI, defining integration and deploying processed based applications.
* Integrated content management including adding various content types to automated processes.
* Validating processes with internal and external stakeholders.
* Use and configuration of process accelerators is desirable.
* A level of proficiency in Oracle Application Development Framework (ADF) is desirable.
Most of the work is within Oracle BPM Suite 12c, therefore experience within this version is essential.
This vacancy is being advertised by Sitec.