Sitec are currently looking to recruit an Oracle EBS Functional Consultant for a nuclear MoD establishment in Reading. The post is for an estimated 12 month contract and is paying competitively on an hourly basis.
Experienced Oracle EBS Functional Consultant required to join a team for day to day support of EBS R12 with a strong knowledge of Supply Chain and P2P and additional knowledge in areas such as Finance, Projects, HCM and User Management.
* In this role, you should be able to provide Functional, Technical and Configuration knowledge.
* Extensive experience in support of Oracle EBS R11 or R12 with business process and functional knowledge of Oracle EBS modules in the area of area of Procurement (Purchasing, Advanced Procurement / Contracts, isupplier Portal, Sourcing) and with additional knowledge of Finance (General Ledger, Payables, Receivables, Assets, Cash Management, Inventory, iExpense), and/or Projects (Project Costing, Project Billing, Project Management)
* Ability to analyse and review business procedures and change requests, and recommend and implement changes to the business processes and functional system setup.
* Adhoc troubleshooting with excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
* Advanced knowledge of SQL, PL/SQL for troubleshooting needs and to address reporting requirements.
* Ability to work independently as well as in a team.
* Degree level education or the equivalent experience is preferred.
* Good understanding of Data Protection Act requirements
* Strong understanding of the business environment and constraints to add value through the definition and delivery of information available from the Application.
* Strong understanding of data structures and reporting capability
* Strong written, verbal and presentational skills
* Ability to communicate with stakeholders (internal and external) and at all levels
* Ability to lead and motivate at all levels of the company
* Initiating and driving change, with drive to achieve results
* Personal credibility
* Understanding of OLAP methodologies, techniques and development
* Understanding of SQL and ability to define moderately complex queries
* Ability to manage conflict while maintaining positive working relationships.
* Proven experience in the delivery of information to consumers, including presentation, analysis and formatting and providing this at a senior level within the business
* Requirements capture through leading workshops and other means
* Extensive previous experience within the Oracle applications arena
* Proven in depth experience in the management of the Oracle Applications including analysis of release and patch requirements
* Extensive experience in managing RLI activities
* Coordination of cross-company virtual teams
* Business knowledge in the appropriate functional area
Willing and able to obtain and maintain the appropriate level of security clearance necessary for the role
This vacancy is being advertised by Sitec, part of the Sitec Group. The services advertised by Sitec are those of an Employment Business
This vacancy is being advertised by Sitec.