Sitec are currently looking to recruit a O365 Information Exploitation Sharepoint Technical Specialist for a nuclear MoD establishment in Reading (private organisation). The post is for an estimated 12 month contract and is paying competitively on an hourly basis.
The Office 365 Information Exploitation SharePoint Technical Specialist (Apps) is required to design, develop and implement Office 365 applications based on risk assessment to confirm the business need and toolset to enable the best solution to bring business benefits and efficiencies and information exploitation.
As SharePoint Technical Specialist (Apps), your day-to-day duties will include but are not limited to:
* Forward planning through effective communications of Information related applications, support to the business from initial request to delivery and lessons identified
* Under the business need, conduct optioneering for the best application for the demand.
* Engage with Business Relationship Managers and Architects if the project requires associated IS governance.
* Liaising directly with resource managers and stakeholders to ensure ECM activities are reported on and time scales are managed in relation to requirements.
* Capture and report changes to the scope of expected work streams for the ECM Team.
* Completing administrative tasks relating to existing projects and work streams
Maintaining efficient reporting mechanism
* Delivering information management requirements that support the full lifecycle of information management from creation to disposal
* Information management systems development, use and capabilities to manage information throughout its lifecycle
* Capturing and understanding customer's needs and expectations at both a strategic and working level
* Information governance, risks and assessing and addressing information maturity
* Leading, managing and working in cross company teams
* Influencing and stakeholder management
* Delivering business change and associated improvements
The following skills would be highly advantageous:
Deep technical knowledge of O365 Applications and SharePoint.
* Good knowledge of O365 Microsoft applications, Specifically Planner, Excel & Project
* Knowledge of Project Management software would be advantageous
* A strong understanding of Information Management principles
* Efficient time management skills
* Strong problem-solving skills
* Attention to detail
* A sense of ownership
* Initiative & leadership
* Great communicator - able to translate complicated subjects in a simplistic manner
* Experienced, confident and comfortable working in a technical environment, confident liaising with customers and stakeholders via skype for business, email, telephone and face to face meetings.
* Ability to gather requirements and construct associated plans and documentation such as Business Cases, Reports and Plans
* Project and task planning and management
* Managing multiple concurrent tasks, whilst maintaining effective judgment in prioritizing and time allocation of self and resources
* Managing and delivering activities in a diverse organisation
* Highly skilled in customer relations and communications, both written and oral
* Problem solving, using a range of approaches, tools and techniques to underpin decision making
* Very good ability in Microsoft Office Suite (e.g. Word, Outlook, PowerPoint and Excel)
* Educated to A level Standard or equivalent.
* Degree, relevant information management qualification(s) or demonstrable experience and knowledge of information management.
Willing and able to obtain and maintain the security clearance required for the role
This vacancy is being advertised by Sitec, part of the Sitec Group. The services advertised by Sitec are those of an Employment Business
This vacancy is being advertised by Sitec.