Sitec has an interesting role for a Nuclear Licensing & Safety Policy Manager for our client based in Plymouth. This is a contract role for an initial 4 months.
Nuclear Licensing and Safety Policy Manager is accountable to the Head of Safety for development of a compliant and consistent Nuclear Facility Licensing Plan and technical advice on nuclear safety assessment methods and policy.
Main Purpose of Role
* Development and Management of Nuclear Facility Licensing / Authorisation Plans
* Provision of technical advice on nuclear safety assessment methods and policy
* Management of interfaces with DRDL Nuclease Safety Assurance process
* Support consistent implement Babcock/DRDL Nuclear Safety Processes
* Contribute to development of Nuclear Safety Processes & Standards
* Manage ONR, DNSR & EA interface
* Work with other Safety Managers, Chief Engineer function and Site Safety TA
Required Knowledge, Skills, Experience and Competences
* Nuclear Safety Analysis Process Management
* Cat A Nuclear Safety Case Leadership
* Expert in development and UK nuclear safety policy and methods
* Nuclear Facility Licensing and/or Authorisation
* Substantive experience of interaction with Nuclear Regulators
* Transverse technical skills
* Team Player
* Management Skills
* CEng Competencies
CEng (or equivalent)
The role will be in an environment regulated by Trade Control legislation and involve working with controlled goods, technology and/or services. This may require you to meet enhanced security and regular screening checks.
This vacancy is being advertised by Sitec.