Sitec have a very interesting requirement for a Mechanical Engineer (Senior Designer) to be based at our client's offices in Warrington. This is a contract role with an estimated duration of 6 months.
Mechanical Senior Engineer Ref 19892
Location: Warrington, Cheshire
Security Clearance: Candidates must have a background that will allow UK Security clearance to be obtained to BPSS level.
Preferably degree qualified (HNC Minimum) or equivalent in Mechanical Engineering.
- Must have had formal training in BS 8888 at both level 1 and level 2.
- Must have experience in the production and checking of manufacturing fabrication drawings, ensuring Sellafield Limited and British Standards are adhered too.
- Specifically, must have significant experience in the origination and application of the ISO GPS product specification. i.e. Must be an experienced user in geometric product specification (ISO GPS) including the use of BS 8888, 8015, 5459, 17450, 1101, 2692, 10579, etc.
Ideally, will have experience working for Sellafield Limited.
Ideally, will have experience in the design of waste container engineering solutions in accordance with SL design standard/s.
- Must have a working knowledge of AutoCAD.
- Must have a good knowledge of fabrication techniques.
- Must have a good knowledge of achievable manufacturing accuracy.
Ideally, will have some 'hands on' experience.
- Must have a good working knowledge of commonly used materials and standards.
This vacancy is being advertised by Sitec.