Sitec a have a requiremnt for Mechanical Designer (Technical Documentation) for our client based in Plymouth.
Title: Mechanical Designer (Technical Documentation)
Start Date: ASAP
Duration: Estimated 12 months
The Mechanical Designer (Technical Documentation) will be responsible for updating various types of Naval Technical Publications using MS Word and MS Excel. The updates are to include (where applicable):
* Incorporation of Design Changes.
* Identification of non-hazardous material replacements for hazardous material.
* Material compatibility.
* Replacement of obsolete specifications.
* Verification of data.
* Addressing errors and omissions within the publication
* Incorporation of suggestions raised by key stakeholders.
The position requires an individual with excellent MS Word and MS Excel skills.
* Mechanical engineering background
* Good overall engineering knowledge
* Marine Experience
Travel: May be required to travel to meet customer expectations.
Successful applicants will be required to be Security Cleared prior to appointment.
This vacancy is being advertised by Sitec.