Sitec are currently looking to recruit a Materials Coordiantor for a Private Oil and Gas Company in Mossmorran, Fife. The post is initially for a 12 month contract and is paying competitively on an hourly basis based on a 37.5 hour week.
* The Materials Coordinator will perform and\or manage all of the activities necessary to enable effective end-to-end coordination of materials in support of Projects.
* The Materials Coordinator will acts as the interface between the business unit and procurement.
* The Materials Coordinator actively interacts with planning, inventory, vendors, buyers and maintenance on a daily basis by providing customer support, effective & timely communication, alignment with business practices/controls and a high level of materials and services fulfilment for site maintenance activities.
Tasks & Responsibilities
* Verify materials availability for all scheduled outage/planned and emergent work
* Provide supply chain input into Plant/Mine equipment maintenance strategies where requested
* Coordinate effective and efficient logistics requirements for Routine and Shutdown work
* Consult with Procurement, OEM and vendors to develop best practices, procedures and standards with respect to materials availability
* Provide frequent updates on material availability to required parties (i.e. business, supply chain) and Lead in root cause analysis for failed supply chain processes
* Identify opportunities to consume Business Line Materials and destock inventory (utilize stock on hand)
* Influence B/L to select materials on hand or from preferred vendors
* Utilize proper material code with an agreement supplier
* Utilize proper material code with a non-agreement supplier
* Working in the Planner Cockpit (SAP PM rather than MM Module)
* Responsible for P2P recycle, identifying root causes, and driving resolutions
* Coordinate with logistics coordinator for timely material delivery
* Timely requisitions for break ins
* MDG requester for master data changes and improvements
* Provide guidance and assistance to the requester and supplier for getting a Vendor Master record created in SAP
* Identify SAP data issues
Skills & Qualifications
* 7-10 years of closely related professional experience
* Bachelors' degree preferred
* Broad knowledge of SAP material catalogs and search tools
* General knowledge of how and where materials are used in the plant
* Advanced time management skills
* Problem solving skills
* Advanced written and oral communications skills
* Influencing with and without authority
* Organization skills
This vacancy is being advertised by Sitec, part of the Sitec Group. The services advertised by Sitec are those of an Employment Business
This vacancy is being advertised by Sitec.