Sitec has a requirement for a Marketing Assistant for our client based in Farnborough. This is a contract position for an estimated 6 months. The pay rate for this role is between £175-200 p/day LTD Company (dependent on experience)
PURPOSE OF ROLE
The Zephyr Marketing Assistant will provide dedicated Zephyr marketing resource supporting the go to market plan in 2019
* Support the on-going Zephyr go to market plan
* Develop and execute specific marketing campaigns to support strategically important projects as part of the Zephyr marketing plan. This will include post-event capture and return on investment consideration.
* Manage stakeholders and develop a consistent narrative to ensure a coherent story is presented.
* Provide business intelligence and market analysis as a feed in to Strategy.
* Develop specific messaging and material to ensure the customer understands the business development or creation activity being undertaken.
* Implement the events and exhibition plan including developing Airbus led propositions.
* Assisting of implementation of strategic marketing campaigns which are driven by head of marketing
* Creating Zephyr marketing material (digital and print) focused on applications and use case
* In addition to relationship with sales, the role will require engagement with other functions including communications, engineering and UAS solutions team.
The Marketing Assistant should possess the following attributes:
* Must be able to confidently interacted with senior stakeholders
* Experience with marketing and event campaigns
* Experience in relevant field with at least 2 years.
Candidates should have a background to enable security clearance to SC level
This vacancy is being advertised by Sitec.