Sitec are currently looking to recruit Manufacturing Engineer for a nuclear MoD establishment near Reading. The post is an estimated 12 month contract and is paying competitively on an hourly basis.
Successful applicants will be required to be Security Cleared to top secret level prior to appointment and due to the nature of the projects with this client, Sitec can only accept applications from those resident in the UK who hold a full British Passport. Unfortunately, dual nationals will not be considered for this position.
Key requirements and essential skills for the role:
- Working knowledge of Team centre and NX.
- Working to establish PLM process.
- Knowledge of transport and storage regulations (packaging) would be desirable.
- Design/deliver and manage process design, development equipment, documentation and introduction of best manufacturing practise in terms of productivity, reliability, innovation and quality to the workplace.
- Design/Deliver, manage and support all technical aspects of new/current processes and/or equipment within designated area of responsibility, ensuring all are underwritten and available on demand.
- Liaise with key stakeholders, project teams and management, ensuring appropriate communication of project/programme status and any circumstance reflecting upon safety, security, efficiency, quality, management or any other respective area of responsibility.
- Undertake investigations of facilities and processes with the aim of improving productivity, quality and/or resolving problems.
- Support Quality, Safety, Projects, Facility and any other relevant department/programme/project as per business need.
- Promote and sponsor operational excellence and drive all actions aimed at continuous process improvement.
This vacancy is being advertised by Sitec.