Exciting opportunity for Maintenance Planner experienced in the repair and maintenance of machinery e.g. pumps, compressors, fans, blowers & turbines REQUIRED to join our client based at the Fawley Refinery, Hampshire.
Initial contract duration: 12 months.
Rate available upon request.
Start date: ASAP
This main objective of this role is to scope details of the breakdown and then create plans for the efficient and timely repair of the breakdowns. (Competent in the use of SAP & Excel spread sheets preferred but not essential)
* Able to create plans and link together in SAP
* Creates Excel spreadsheet to monitor 3rd party vendor's repairs, material orders and delivery dates, etc.
* Produces cost estimates as required. Provides estimates for / support for annual plans
* Minimize equipment downtime and maximize efficient/effective use of spares.
* Ability to source emergency spares for imperative work.
This post may be suitable for candidates who have previously held positions such as Maintenance Scheduler, Maintenance Controller, Manufacturing Planner or Manufacturing Controller.
Any start is subject to passing employment screening and a mandatory A&D test.
This vacancy is being advertised by Sitec.