Sitec has a requirement for a Maintenance Control Engineer for our prestigious client. This is an excellent opportunity to work for a leading employer.
This is a contract role for an estimated 12 months and will be based in Brize Norton, Oxfordshire. The pay rate for this role is £32.00 p/hr LTD Company.
Successful applicants must meet eligibility requirements to obtain UK Security Clearance for the role of Maintenance Control Engineer.
The A400M Maintenance Control Engineers key responsibilities include
* Maintaining an oversight of all aspects of maintenance on the customers A400M fleet worldwide
* Acting as a focal point for the engineering organisation and liaising with the part 145 maintenance organisation, the part M organisation, the safety and compliance team and the customers to ensure the continued smooth operation of the customers fleet
* Management and recovery of AOG aircraft world wide
* Analysis of technical delays
* Management of deferred defects, ensuring that they actioned in a timely manner and applying for repair interval extensions when necessary
* Management of maintenance concessions
* Management of aircraft robberies
* Ensuring that aircraft are in the correct role configuration to fulfil the customers mission requirements
* Liaising with the logistic team to ensure that all required parts are available in the correct location when required
* Reporting aircraft availability and serviceability both internally and to the customer
* Monitoring the performance of the third party MRO.
* Liaising with planning and flight operations to ensure all required maintenance is carried out in a timely manner , and to optimise the use of available ground time to ensure that the customers tasking requirements are met
* Participating in department continuous improvement processes
* Management of technical queries and liaising with Airbus customer services to provide timely solutions to technical issues
* Other tasks as required by the Maintenance Control Manager
Requirements for Maintenance Control Engineer:
* 10 years aircraft maintenance experience, preferably in a line environment
* B1 or B2 Aircraft Maintenance Engineers Licence
* Previous Maintenance Control or Technical Support experience is desirable
* Self-motivated and ability to work alone and unsupervised
* Effective team player
* Confident and able to work in a high pressure environment
* Good analytical and problem solving skills
* Good communication verbal and written communication skills
* Be IT literate
* Ability to gain a UK security clearance
This vacancy is being advertised by Sitec.