Sitec has a requirement for 2 Logistics Leads for our client based in Broughton, Chester. These are contract positions for an estimated 18 months.
The max rate on pay is up to £21.30 p/hr LTD Company.
OVERVIEW OF THE ROLES:
Our client has 2 teams recruiting within the department, both carry out the same function however one is more customer facing and one is more back office.
With the customer team - the successful candidate would ideally come from a logistics background - possessing excellent interpersonal skills and adaptability.
With the back office team - once again from a logistics background, this individual will be more data driven, with excellent MS Excel and SAP experience
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES FOR THE LOGISTICS LEADS
* Responsibility for the contractual compliance and performance of the "Logistics Service Provider" (LSP)
- Level of service
- Scope and process evolution
- Risk management, issue solving & continuous improvement
- Measures & confirms stakeholders operational performance in terms of lead time, quality and initiates and leads recovery plans as necessary
* Manages improvement plans and ensures business continuity
* Ensures risk management and associated mitigation plans
* Ensures required warehouse adaptations in case of production rate changes
Being locally based and in contact with plant/FAL supply chain &logistics management & LSP, the Logistics Lead will be responsible for:
* Ensure Daily Performance of the Warehouse & LSP Operations
* Chair the Daily SQCDP review & provide analysis for the weekly LSP performance review
* Monitor, challenge & ensure compliance of Service Level Agreements (SLA's)
* Monitors & challenges appropriately the LSP KPI's & Measures
* Drive continuous improvement with the LSP
* Improve Integration of the LSP into the UK operations
* Act as an escalation point / interface for LSP
* Interact with Quality Management Team - QDXTL
* Lead Business Unit Reviews
Interaction with stakeholders/Customers
* Gain a full understanding of the scope of service contractually provided by LSP
* Ensure the stakeholder/customer has a clear definition of the scope of service provided by the LSP
* Work with Internal customers for additional scope requests ( Ad-Hoc, local & Central Change processes)
* Contribute to the integration of the LSP into a successful customer business review regimen
* Seek periodic feedback from stakeholders/customers on both the LSP & DTLU provided service
* Ensure that a clear 2 way communication & escalation process exists and is utilised appropriately
* Ensure a full end to end process for all activities
Compliance to regulatory obligations & company policies
* Ensure the LSP compliance to both central & local regulations (Health, safety, environmental, quality, etc.)
* Prepare for & Support Quality with Internal & external audits (QA,CAA, etc)
* Carry out regular process Confirmations on the LSP Operations
* Flexible on industry but candidates must have a strong logistics background - manufacturing / aerospace experience would be preferred but in no means essential
* Specific to the back office role, the successful candidate will posses excellent MS Excel and SAP experience
This vacancy is being advertised by Sitec.