Sitec are seeking a Logistics_ Inventory Contoller for a contract position in Brize Norton, Oxfordshire. This role has an estimated duration of 12 months and an hourly rate of £14 per hour PAYE.
The Airbus Military UK Material Support Services organisation (TASKSM) is accountable for the delivery of material support services in the UK for Airbus Military aircraft. For A400M, the organisation is accountable for the preparation and delivery of the end-to-end material support services contracted by the UK MOD.
Supports the development and delivery of A400M Material Support Services contracted by UK Ministry of Defence within the Airbus Military UK Customer Services domain, is responsible for ensuring customer satisfaction and contractual performance. The jobholder reports to Operations management team and functionally to the Head of Material Support Services UK (in Airbus Military UK).
The jobholder is required to support compliance of the organisation with the corresponding regulations.
Organisation units interacting with this position:
* The UK Government as an A400M Customer, and associated UK Authorities, in particular the UK MAA and its auditors, the A400M Project Team/Type Airworthiness Authority of the MOD Defence Equipment and Support organization (DE&S), and RAF Brize Norton;
* The Disciplines/Functions within the Airbus Military Services Directorate, particularly the Airbus Military Services provided centrally;
* Airbus Military A400M Customer Services, the programme management organisation acting as the integrated logistics and support service front office for all A400M customers, and part of the Airbus Military A400M Central Programme Organisation (CPO);
* Other Airbus Military staff contributing to Airbus Military's activities for the UK, including Finance (Industrial Contracts), Facilities Management and Procurement staff.
* The role of Inventory Controller is fundamental to the operation of the Material Support Facility (MSF) currently under construction, key in supporting the Material Support Services organisation.
* To support the development, deployment and integration of Material Support Services, including the establishment of procedures and processes that align with our regulatory approvals.
* To support the integration and coordination of the material support organisation.
* Accountable operationally to the operations management team and functionally to the Head of Material Support Services.
Able to demonstrate some or all of the following skills and competencies, on completion of relevant training to aid progression;
Ø Part 145 awareness
Ø Logistic or Inventory management experience
Ø Experience of a customer facing role in either a military or civilian aviation environment
Ø Good computer skills, including Microsoft Office
Ø Working knowledge of a QMS system for logistics operations and regulatory requirements for control of inventory
Ø Flexibility and a willingness to learn new skills, as part of a multi-task team
Ø Able to work within a procedural and process driven working environment
Ø Able to work to deadlines and deliver to high standards
Ø Self-starter and able to work on own initiative
Ø Able to demonstrate and maintain standards & practices
Ø A good team worker with a strong logistical or inventory background.
Inventory Control (Cycle Counting) activity:
Ø Public Stores Accounting (PSA) Auditable
Ø Customer Reporting
Ø POL Store
Ø Shelf-life control
Ø Route Pack Creation
Ø Deployment Kit Creation
Ø Maintenance Check Kit Creation
Ø QEC Kit Creation
Ø Prop Kit Creation
Ø QEC Bay Support
Ø Prop Bay Support
Ø Wheel & Tyre Bay Support
Ø Prop Bay Support
Ø Local Transport On and Off MOB
Ø Part 145 Awareness Training
Ø Human Factors
Ø Reach and Counter Balance Forklift Truck Training
Ø H&SE Awareness Training
Ø Manual Handling
Ø Working at Height
Ø REPA Training
Ø SAP Level 1 & 2
Ø SAP ESP
1.1 EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS:
* Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office
* Ability to prioritize own workload
1.2 BEHAVIOURAL SKILLS:
* Excellent organisational skills
* The ability to communicate at all levels of the business
* Ability to work under pressure
This vacancy is being advertised by Sitec.