Sitec are recruiting for Licenced B2 & B1.3 Engineers for a permanent position based in Middlesex.
Salary: DoE + Type Rating
The Company is EASA Part 145 Rotary maintenance and has various other Approvals enabling design, manufacturing, installations, modifications and Continuing Airworthiness.
The ideal candidate would have an EASA Part 66 B2 or B1.3 License, preferably with rotary aircraft types as shown below, although not essential;
* Leonardo 109 Series, 139
* Bell 429
* Airbus 350, 355, 130, 365, 155, 135
* Sikorsky S-76
Type courses available to the right candidate.
Licenced B2 & B1.3 Engineers Qualifications & Requirements
* Enthusiastic, proactive, willing to learn and be self-motivated.
* Be competent with the ability to work unsupervised.
* Positive attitude and good interpersonal skills.
* Ability to develop and encourage more junior members of the team.
* Ability to prioritise and adapt under pressure.
* EU driving license.
The Licensed Engineer's post is responsible for overseeing the work on the aircraft, making sure all work carried out is of an exceptionally high standard and that Company Procedures are followed in a safe and effective manner.
This vacancy for Licenced B2 & B1.3 Engineers is being advertised by Sitec. The services advertised by Sitec are those of an Employment Agency.
This vacancy is being advertised by Sitec.