Sitec currently have an opportunity for a Lead Design Engineer to join our client based in Broughton, this is a contract role for an initial 8 month with extension likely and has a pay rate of £38p/hr Ltd.
- Carry out the Design Authorisation of technical documents and draw sets, validate technical inputs to TRS and complete MOD closure activities.
- Support identification, management and delivery of change through Mod opening, DFM release and Stage 3 Closure of Mods on time, to cost and quality.
- Define, deliver and enable technical studies, trades and investigations to ensure the delivery of technical solutions in accordance to relevant Design methods and procedures.
- Provide reactive support to the plants and FAL on demand through close collaboration with Industrial teams.
- Ensure quality and technical delivery performance is consistent and in line with cascaded Design Quality Assurance Criteria.
This role requires delegated Design Authorisation for A350 ATA57 (Wing) SSCI Design Data Set, Design Instruction and Design Technical Note.
This vacancy is being advertised by Sitec.