Sitec currently have an opportunity for a Lead Design Approver to join our client based in Broughton. This is a contract position for an initial 8 months with extension likely. The pay rate for this role is £36p/hr Ltd.
- Lead, guide and authorise design solutions for a range of tasks, including (but not restricted to) Major/Minor Design Modifications, Design Query Notes (work's query notes).
- Provide technical leadership and continued mentoring to the engineering team, assisting the development of team members, assisting in the identification of skill gaps and driving plans to close the gaps.
- Ensuring that design standards and requirements are met, liaising with other functions and projects to ensure the design solutions are fully integrated.
- Operate as a design authorisation signatory.
- Support in area of knowledge the on-going continuous improvement initiatives to increase team efficiency through methods, process and other capability improvements.
- Support and build strong relationships between wider stakeholders including (but not limited to) CVE, Chief Engineer, Configuration Management and Local Programmes Team to enable a satisfactory design solution, and implementation on the aircraft that supports airworthiness type cert and configuration management.
Must have held design approval before within the aerospace industry
This vacancy is being advertised by Sitec.