Sitec are currently looking to recruit a Junior Business Analyst for a nuclear MoD establishment in Reading. The post is for an estimated 12 month contract initially and is paying competitively on an hourly basis.
This 'Junior' BA role is specifically to work within the Digitisation ProgrammeTeam. The team are at initial requirements gathering phase and require additional Business Analysis support as they move forward with requirements gathering workshops and establishing user groups.
* Work with the senior BAs, the Data Architect and Project Managers to clarify business problems, objectives and potential solutions by using appropriate business analysis techniques.
* Capture and document requirements that have been identified during requirements gathering workshops with the Company's user communities.
* Produce metrics and supporting analysis.
* Work closely with the senior BAs to identify potential users and evaluate the business requirements.
* Understand that the needs of the business are paramount and to ensure that during the analysis of business problems the, business processes, the information, organisation and the total solution is considered.
* Notify senior BAs of any potential project risks and issues that have been identified during the day to day execution of duties.
* Responsible for undertaking other duties as reasonably required from time to time by line and task management.
Role Specific - Skills/Expertise:
Candidates Must Have:
* Good communication skills, both verbal and written, and the ability to articulate clearly and concisely
* Ability to listen
* Attention to detail
* Ability to identify salient points
* Have an inquisitive mind and ask relevant, targeted questions
* Good documentation and writing skills
* Problem solving and critical thinking
* Quantitative and qualitative analysis skills and associated reporting
* Strong interpersonal skills / team player
* Ability to work without constant supervision
* Comfortable and confident dealing with people at all levels.
* Excellent MS Office skills
* Ability and confidence to work without constant supervision
* Enthusiasm and drive
* Previous experience working in a BA team
* Previous use of analysis tools and techniques e.g. user Stories, use cases etc
Willing and able to obtain and maintain the appropriate level of security clearance necessary for the role
This vacancy is being advertised by Sitec, part of the Sitec Group. The services advertised by Sitec are those of an Employment Business
This vacancy is being advertised by Sitec.