Sitec has an exciting opportunity for a Junior Business Analyst for our client based in Brize Norton, Oxfordshire. This is a contract role for an estimated 12 months.
The max pay rate is up to £19.00 p/hr LTD Company.
Our clients Support Center UK is the UK Business Unit of Military Aircraft providing in Service Support for the RAF A400M Atlas fleet. The Job holder will report to Head of Business Management and Contracts
The Junior Business Analyst will be responsible for developing, implementing and maintaining information systems to support data collection, data analysis and outcome in a Microsoft type environment.
TASKS & ACTIVITIES
* Improve and harmonise existing data bases, developing interface across business data bases
* Write and define user guides for data bases
* Collect and analysis information to produce Commercial, Operational and Customer KPI's and drive improvement.
* Trend analysis and what if scenarios simulation, Forecast of Fleet availability report
* Identify areas for process improvement and possible IT solutions.
* Build user requirements, data outcome reports
* Able to deal with difficult complex and high volume of data
* Stakeholder management in order to identify user needs
* Managing Share point, users, user's rights, and share point workbreak down structure.
* Keeping data bases up to data and being able to generate regular and ad-hoc reports
* Expert knowledge of MS Office tools. SQL, Access webform, Share points
* Intermediate Knowledge of data base structure and administration
* Negotiation level of English both verbal and written.
* Good planning and organizational skills.
* Proactive attitude and ability to work autonomously.
* Flexible and adaptable for a changing work environment
* Excellent interpersonal skills.
* Knowledge of A400M medium term contract and/or Service requirements
* Understanding of a military customer environment.
* Driving Licence is essential due to office locations
* Must pass UK Baseline security check
This vacancy is being advertised by Sitec.