Sitec have an opportunity to join our client in Keynsham, Bristol as a Java Software Developer, this is a contract role for an initial 6 Months. The pay rate for this role is £62.50 p/hr Ltd.
Our clients Digital Solutions business provides information management services and solutions to maximise the utility of data and provide decision making insight across the asset and service lifecycle, within the Defence, Energy & Utilities Sector.
We are seeking a contingent worker that has the drive, passion and energy to help us continue to grow our business and contribute to our goal.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work on leading edge software technologies in a varied and challenging environment.
Technical skills for Java Software Developer are:
* Extensive experience with the whole development lifecycle
* Comfortable working with waterfall and agile approaches to software delivery
* Practitioner of Object Oriented software, design patterns, and good coding practices
* Extensive experience with JEE
* RESTful Web services using JAX-RS
* Automated software unit and integration testing
* Excellent communication skills with the ability to work as part of a multidisciplinary team
* Ability to share knowledge and mentor other developers.
* Passion for software development and an enthusiasm for continuous improvement of software techniques and practices.
* A positive can do attitude to work, focused on delivering high quality software on time.
* Flexibility and enjoys the challenge of working in a fast paced environment
Desirable Skills and Experience will include:
* Oracle Fusion Middleware, including Weblogic and WebCenter.
* Continuous integration with Jenkins
* PrimeFaces UI Framework
* Oracle ADF, BPM, and BAM.
This vacancy is being advertised by Sitec.