Sitec has a requirement for a IT Business Manager for our client based in Brize Norton, Oxfordshire.
This is a contract role for an estimated 12 months.
OVERVIEW OF ROLE:
Working for the HO Business management and Contracts, the job holder will be in charge of the IS/IT Strategy implementation and local support team.
* Deliver IS/IT support services, in coordination with TZITS (SP) and TZITU (UK).
* Manage any new IS/IT project and its requirements from definition to implementation
* Manage Hardware inventory and provision in coordination with central services
* Manage the IT local support team
* Define Business continuity strategy from the IS/IT perspective
* Support the IS/IT operations services for all ASC UK building
* Lead and coordinate new IS/IT initiatives
Experience in a similar role along with knowledge of Hardware Networks (eg WiFi).
Candidates should have IS/IT project management methodologies experience as well.
Successful applicants for this role must be able to obtain a BPSS level (with a Disclosure Scotland) clearance.
This vacancy is being advertised by Sitec.