Sitec are currently looking to recruit an IT Administrator for a nuclear MoD establishment in Reading. The post is for an estimated 6 month contract initially and is paying competitively on an hourly basis.
* Support audit activities, including planning and arrangements for audit.
* Undertake monitoring and internal review of IT controls and their operation.
* Act as the single point of contact between IT Control Operators and Owners and the Internal Compliance Team and Internal and External Auditors.
* Support IT delivery of the overall SOx Audit programme.
* Gain agreement to audit findings and follow-up of audit issues and actions in collaboration with stakeholders.
* Co-ordinate the availability of IT resources in support of audit activities including the assembly of audit evidence packs.
* Seek opportunities for the improvement and change of controls and their operation.
* Manage the conflicting demands of multiple audit and compliance requirements.
* Produce documentation to support control operation and audit activities.
* Undertake daily monitoring and health checks of routine and regular batch or overnight processing in support of SOx controls.
* Responsible for undertaking other duties as reasonably required from time to time by line and task management.
Willing and able to obtain and maintain the appropriate level of security clearance necessary for the role
This vacancy is being advertised by Sitec, part of the Sitec Group. The services advertised by Sitec are those of an Employment Business
This vacancy is being advertised by Sitec.