Sitec are currently looking to recruit an Instrument Mechanic for a former generating Power Station in Annan, Dumfriesshire. The post is for an estimated 2.5 year contract and is paying competitively for a 4.5 day week. (37 Hours)
Successful applicants will be required to undergo a Basic Check clearance prior to appointment.
Purpose of Role
To undertake assigned tasks within the Maintenance Team, having full regard to Site Licence requirements, Statutory Regulations and Company and Location Directives, Procedures and Safety Rules.
* Carry out core maintenance duties within his/her own level of demonstrated competence.
* Carry out operational tasks within scope and competence and to assist with fault investigations.
* Provide technical support to current and future project design and implementation.
* The post holder may be required to fulfil a role in the Site Emergency Scheme.
* As a customer-focused individual, the post holder will be expected to support delivery within his or her range of skills, knowledge, experience and competence.
* The post holder may be required to carry out identified roles as necessary.
* Complies with the Health, Safety, Security, Environmental and Quality policies, procedures, work instructions and risk assessments.
* Support the continuous improvement of Health, Safety, Security, Environment and Quality on Site.
* Support colleague's learning and development through knowledge sharing, task instruction etc.
* Appropriate Technical Qualification e.g. City & Guilds, BTEC, ONC etc
* Relevant experience in technical area
* Instrument background and plant maintenance
* Minimum of 3 years' experience.
* Appreciation of RSA and IRR requirements
* Plant Operations in areas assigned
* Experience in working in the Nuclear Industry
The post holder will be required to complete training as defined in Common Training Profiles, supplemented by Site Specific Training Profiles when required.
This vacancy is being advertised by Sitec, part of the Sitec Group. The services advertised by Sitec are those of an Employment Business.
This vacancy is being advertised by Sitec.