Sitec are currently looking to recruit an Instrument Maintenance Production Technician who have experience in plant maintenance, fault finding and rectification for a Power Station in Ayrshire. The post is an estimated 12 month contract and is paying competitively from £130.00 to £146.67 per day initially, once competent from £136.29 to £152.44 per day on a Ltd basis. PAYE option also available.
Successful applicants will be required to undergo a Basic Check clearance prior to appointment.
Purpose of Role
Undertakes assigned tasks within the Maintenance Team, having full regard to Site Licence requirements, Statutory Regulations and Company and Location Directives, Procedures and Safety Rules.
Key Duties / Responsibilities / Accountabilities
* Carries out core maintenance duties within his/her own level of demonstrated competence.
* Carries out operational tasks within scope and competence and to assist with fault investigations.
* Provides technical support to current and future project design and implementation.
* The post holder may be required to fulfil a role in the Site Emergency Scheme.
* As a customer-focused individual, the post holder will be expected to support delivery within his or her range of skills, knowledge, experience and competence.
* The post holder may be required to carry out identified roles as necessary.
* Complies with the Health, Safety, Security, Environmental and Quality policies, procedures, work instructions and risk assessments.
* Supports the continuous improvement of Health, Safety, Security, Environment and Quality on Site.
* Supports colleague's learning and development through knowledge sharing, task instruction etc.
* Appropriate technical qualification e.g. City and Guilds, BTEC ONC, (NQF Level 3) - Essential
Experience / Knowledge
* Relevant experience in technical area - Essential
* Appreciation of RSA and IRR requirements - Desirable
* Plant Operations in areas assigned - Desirable
* Experience of working in the Nuclear Industry - Desirable
This vacancy is being advertised by Sitec.