Sitec has a requirement for an Information Management Project Manager for our client based in Bristol. The role is a contract position for an estimated 12 months, with a max pay rate of up to £35.00 p/hr LTD Company.
ABOUT THE ROLE
The role is within Information Management as a supporting Project Manager.
Reporting to the HO Application Management who has the end to end accountability for the information system delivered to enable the Wing of Tomorrow program.
Deliver cross agile work package planning, reporting, and risk management, with support from financial controller finance reports, progress and deliveries.
Working a SAFe and Agile process. Must be able to bring multiple work packages and building up the overall project. The packages that they will be responsible for are:
* 2 x manufacturing
* Simulation and testing
The Information Management Project Manager will be making sure communication between all departments is updated and aligned with each over and overall responsibility of delivering the project. Most of project activity is between Filton and Broughton
* Project planning and reporting
* Customer / stakeholder management
* Building multifunctional teams
- Project reporting, risk identification and mitigation, financial planning management and reporting
- Managing multi company / supplier teams
- Engineering / manufacturing background
- Knowledge of Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) Agile project management and to understand the PLM (product lifecycle management) toolset.
- Degree level - Any of the following are relevant:
- Project Management
- Information Management
- Manufacturing Engineering
The successful candidate will be required to apply for and receive a DBS certificate prior to commencement of the contract.
This vacancy is being advertised by Sitec.