Sitec has a requirement for an Industrial Programme Manager for our prestigious client. This is an excellent opportunity to work with a leading company within the aerospace industry.
This is a contract role for an estimated 4 months. The pay rate for this role is £25 per hour PAYE and is based in Bristol.
Description of the job:
A vacancy for an A320 Industrial Programme Manager has arisen for our client in Filton. You will join the A320 Wing LPT - Work Package & Transfer of Work Management team.
Your mission will be to integrate between procurement, supply chain, Broughton plant and FALs to secure on-time, on-cost and on-quality delivery of the key work packages and a robust implementation of the projects managed within the assigned commodity.
Your main tasks and responsibilities will include:
* Representing the A320 Programme and Broughton plant in the Procurement Airframe MFTs assigned;
* Reviewing and challenging the MFT Procurement Plan and related funding, prioritising the key activities in-line with Programme/Plant priorities;
* Being regularly in direct contact with suppliers to bring programme messages and strategy to support procurement teams in driving a robust cascade and implementation at suppliers level;
* Monitoring all supply chain projects (including ramp-up and transfers of work) to secure a robust implementation and avoid any disruption in plant or FAL;
* Supporting the MFT to identify and mitigate all or part of the risk of suppliers claim as well as the management of this claim through Programme/Finance.
* Monitoring supply chain performance and supporting the resolution of supply chain industrial issues impacting Broughton plant and FAL (concessions, QSRs,…);
* Driving the identification and collation of all impacts related to Supplier non-performance in order to support the clients claims against suppliers breaching their contractual obligations;
* Leading the industrial deployment of minor structural modifications by coordinating involved stakeholders (engineering, manufacturing engineering, supply chain and procurement teams, programme configuration and modification teams) and secure the on-time, on cost and on quality delivery of those modification in line with Design to Cost, SCOPE+, WQN, etc…
This role will involve business travels in UK but also some in Asia, and as such you must be able to travel accordingly.
* Educated to an Engineering degree (or equivalent)
* Experience in industrial systems
* Experience in Change Management and leading product modification introduction
* Experience/knowledge of finance would be a plus
* Strong experience in project and stakeholder management
* Communication and presentation skills
* Crisis management and reactivity
* Solution-oriented problem solver
* Negotiation level in English.
This vacancy is being advertised by Sitec.