Sitec has an interesting opportunity for a Hydraulics Engineer to work on New Product Introduction (NPI) with our client, Caterpillar Perkins, on-site at Desford in south Leicstershire. This is a contract role with rates dependant on experience, this is an expected longterm contract with an estimated duration to October 2019.
The successful candidate will have excellent hydraulics experience, preferably with mobile hydraulic systems, i.e. vehicle hydraulics. Component knowledge of Pumps, Valves, connectors etc.
He / she will have experience of:
* Load sensing systems
* Power management systems
* Fault diagnosis of fluid power systems
* The ability to Capture Data, Analyse that Data and inform the various departments of the performance requirements needed.
* Working knowledge of Microsoft Office
The candidate will have a flexible approach regarding the need to be office based but also recognise the need to work within a Test yard environment with a hands on approach to a test vehicle.
Desirable experience includes :
* Knowledge of Creo CAD sytems,
* FMEA from a design perspective,
* Off-Highway vehicle experience
This vacancy is being advertised by Sitec.