Sitec has a requirement for a Hydraulic & Pneumatic Systems Installation Designer.
This is a contract position for an estimated 12 months and the max rate of pay is up to £33 p/hr LTD Company. The role will be based in Filton, Bristol.
OVERVIEW OF ROLE
The role of Hydraulic and Pneumatic Systems Installation Designer will involve working in a multi Project Hydraulic and Pneumatic Wing Systems installation design team. The successful candidate must be able to demonstrate flexible approach to varied activities in support of team engineering deliverables.
ACCOUNTABILITIES OF THE ROLE OF HYDRAULIC & PNEUMATIC SYSTEMS INSTALLATION DESIGNER
The most vital accountabilities are:
* To produce CATIA models for design investigations, detail part and Installation DFM.
* Compilation of design modification documentation.
* Attendance/support to design reviews as required.
* CATIA V5 skills are essential with experience of design toolsets, ie Tubing Workbench, PASS, Optegra being desirable.
* Also any experience of configuration toolsets, ie VPM, PASS, DPDS, ICC being desirable.
This vacancy is being advertised by Sitec.