Sitec are currently looking to recruit an HR Systems Manager for a private nuclear MoD establishment in Reading. The post is for an initial 6 month contract and is paying competitively on an hourly basis.
Job Role / Responsibilities
* To act as the HR Systems Lead managing ongoing system issues and enhancements in Workday, Saba and Neocase
* To partner with the Heads of HR, HR CoE's and IS in service delivery
* To supports and lead system initiatives / projects using a systems implementation life cycle methodology
* To Develop HR systems training materials and arranges appropriate training
* To provide day to day support including troubleshooting data and systems issues recommending solutions and implementing enhancements and fixes in systems, following change control guidelines
* Work with vendors and IS on managing system releases and testing for HR systems
* Manage HR analytics and integrated reporting functions
* Drive continuous people, process and technology improvements
* Manage the HR Systems team, up skilling them and provide guidance
Willing and able to obtain and maintain the security clearance required for the role
This vacancy is being advertised by Sitec, part of the Sitec Group. The services advertised by Sitec are those of an Employment Business
This vacancy is being advertised by Sitec.