Sitec are currently looking to recruit an HR Systems Analyst for a nuclear MoD establishment in Reading. The post is for an estimated 12 month contract initially and is paying competitively on an hourly basis.
Successful applicants will be required to be security cleared prior to appointment
Manage the design, implementation and maintenance of HR services, processes, data and systems, working to agreed service levels and delivering a customer centric service. Assess and maintain the quality of HR data within our HRIS, providing analysis and representation to support the business to gain insight from its data.
- Provision of data analysis, development of reports and provision of insights to support customers in determining current and future issues and actions, in line with SLAs.
- Lead process and service improvements and manage escalated issues.
- Support the HR functional activities required to ensure the implementation, maintenance and ongoing provision of a fit for purpose Software as a Service (SaaS) HRIS which meets the requirements of the business and is developed to maximise the effective use of modern HR technology in the business.
- Support the development of HR processes and services, ensuring they are properly implemented and maintained, partnering with HRIS, HR Governance and the wider HR team to embed process methodologies.
- Extract, analyse, interpret and report data, working to agreed service levels.
- Deliver routine scheduled activities and handle ad hoc change requests.
- Interrogate data and analyse trends, using the information to Identify issues and opportunities for process, service and system improvement.
- Contribute to the planning and implementation of HR and business projects, providing insight from area of expertise.
- Use HR data, benchmarking and research to identify solutions to issues and improvements to processes or activities.
- Participate in project activities whether these are HR or business led.
- Assist in the testing, maintenance and integrity of the HR Information Systems (HRIS).
- Provide clear, concise and appropriate communications to customer groups.
- Interpret customer requirements, alongside external good practice, to deliver pragmatic solutions.
- Working with HR leadership, best practice and business requirement, develop dashboards to drive and support great people management.
- Working with Change and Comms to ensure the business is updated on relevant HR changes.
- Maintain positive working relationships with internal and external colleagues and customers, ensuring process handoffs are properly executed.
- Identify opportunities for improvement and suggest changes to enhance services, systems or address issues and actively participate in process improvement activities.
- Ensure HR related documentation (hard copy and electronic) is appropriately handled, managed and retained in compliance with data privacy regulations, including the archiving process; and ensure all correspondence and documentation produced is accurate, using approved templates.
- Ensure local work instructions are followed to maintain process compliance and quality.
- Ensure confidentiality is maintained at all times and that the appropriate Company classifications are applied.
- Maintain understanding of up to date employment regulations, applicable laws and Company policy.
Essential: HR systems experience, Data experience, payroll experience
Desirable: Oracle Payroll experience, Workday compensation experience, workday payroll experience
This vacancy is being advertised by Sitec.