Sitec has an exciting requirement for a HR Specialist for our client based in Filton, Bristol.
This is a contract role for an estimated 6 months; the max pay rate for this role is £16.50ph LTD.
Our client is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2017, it generated revenues of € 67 billion and employed a workforce of around 130,000. Our Client offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners from 100 to more than 600 seats. Our Client is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as Europe's number one space enterprise and the world's second largest space business.
In helicopters, our client provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide. Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place.
Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary - on the ground, in the sky and in space.
Description of the job
We are looking for an experienced HR Specialist to join us at Airbus in Filton, Bristol. This position is part of a large international team of employment and learning specialist who share a common vision:
Collaboration, transparency and speed are the essential components of our team's culture, propelling us to attract and hire the best and most diverse candidates into the Airbus businesses.
The HR Specialist plays a vital role in enabling the business to continue to design, develop and deliver world-leading products, technologies and services to customers across the globe. We truly believe the sky is not the limit!
The main tasks and accountabilities within this position may include;
* Responsible for the complete end-to-end recruitment and selection process including; sourcing, screening, pre-qualification, interviewing and final candidate selection.
* Translate business objectives into robust recruiting strategies and routes to market.
* Design and deliver innovative sourcing strategies and solutions to meet business needs; generate talent pipeline using a variety of channels, social media, data mining, and x-ray searching.
* Develop multi-hire sourcing strategies and collaborate with colleagues cross-divisionally and cross-functionally to leverage wide channels, and co-ordinate global campaigns.
* Work in partnership with the hiring managers and HR community to understand and drive resource planning, and to define appropriate timescales for recruitment campaigns.
* Provide consultative services on industry and market trends to the business.
* Conduct competency-based interviews with candidates at final interview and provide hiring recommendations to the business.
* Analyse dashboards, reports and BI to proactively monitor and interpret internal and external conditions, using these findings to deliver operational excellence and continuous improvement.
We are interested in hearing from candidates with the following experience and skills:
* Direct sourcing experience using professional networks, social media, job boards and other channels.
* Experience and track record as a corporate recruiter or with an RPO background in the engineering, IT, high-technology, or the aerospace and defence sector.
* Demonstrated ability to consult, influence, and partner with colleagues and senior leaders.
* Customer focused who can deliver a world-class service to the hiring community and positively influence the candidate experience.
* Fluency in other European language(s) is considered a plus.
* The successful candidate will be subject to UK National Security Clearance in order to undertake related work in accordance with business needs.
This vacancy is being advertised by Sitec.