Sitec has exciting opportunities for a HR Service Centre Administrator for our client Caterpillar, at their facility in Peterborough. This is a contract role, for an estimated 6 months initially.
European HR Operations Shared Services is a part of Caterpillar's Human Services Division (HSD), delivering HR services for Caterpillar's Business Units within EAME. With employees based in the UK and mainland Europe, we provide HR administrative support for approx. 25,000 Caterpillar workers across the region.
As a HR Service Centre Administrator, you will support Shared Services in maintaining the global human resources management systems, which includes data entry, coordinating 3rd party requests, electronic document archiving and processing customer requests.
Job Duties/Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
* Enter and audit data in software systems
* File a variety of documents based on type, date, supplier or carrier code, or other appropriate identifiers
* Handle personal and confidential information on a regular basis
* Develop and update process documentation to appropriately reflect the steps needed to perform each of the team's processes and make sure those comply with CPS Guiding Principles.
* Provide customer support via phone and resolve inquiries.
* Train others as needed
* Organise and administer workflow in order to comply with our customer's requests in the turnaround time established.
* Running and auditing reports vs spreadsheets including follow up with missing information
* Implement process improvements steps to ensure team goals are achieved
Qualifications - External / Required Qualifications:
* MUST be fluent in German - reading, writing and verbal communication
* Must have a willingness to learn new technologies, strong analytical skills and problem solving capabilities.
* Previous experience within a customer service position
* Ability to express yourself clearly and have strong written and oral communication skills.
* Must have proven ability to maintain confidentiality.
* Good office desktop and web applications knowledge.
* Previous experience within a human resources role
* Previous PeopleSoft and Peregrine experience is highly desirable.
* Previous experience working within a service centre environment
* Additional European languages advantageous
This vacancy is being advertised by Sitec. The services advertised by Sitec are those of an Employment Business.