Sitec are currently looking to recruit an HR Reward Analyst for a nuclear MoD establishment in Reading. The post is for an estimated 12 month contract initially and is paying competitively on an hourly basis.
Successful applicants will be required to be security cleared prior to appointment
- Support design, implementation and maintenance of HR services, processes and systems, monitoring service performance.
- Extract, analyse, interpret and report data, working to agreed service levels.
- Support the Reward team in delivering the reward service - compensation, recognition, benefits and pension provision.
- Provision of data analysis, development of reports and provision of insights to support customers in determining current and future issues and actions, in line with SLAs.
- Maintain and promote high personal standards in environment, safety, health, security and quality and be a great team player.
- Generate remuneration and benefits benchmarking, data submission and interpretation.
- Provide remuneration research, analysis and recommendations to meet business needs.
- Interrogate data and analyse trends, using the information to Identify issues and opportunities for process, service and system improvement.
- Working with HR leadership, best practise and business requirement, develop analytics to drive and support great people management.
- Ensure HR related documentation (hard copy and electronic) is appropriately handled, managed and retained in compliance with data privacy regulations, including supporting the archiving process.
- Update the HR portal as necessary to ensure up to date information is always available.
- Maintain positive working relationships with internal and external colleagues and customers, ensuring process handoffs are properly executed.
- Provide ad-hoc and whole area salary or benefits benchmarking service to ensure effective market tracking in accordance with the reward service calendar and as business needs emerge.
- Provide pay and/ or benefit data analysis and commentary regarding current or anticipated trends.
- Provide support to Heads of HR and HR Consultants with job analysis and job evaluation where required (and provide advice on the management of job family and grading structures if appropriate).
- Review out of cycle pay or benefit change proposals to ensure that they are substantiated and justified. This may involve making alternative proposals and making reasoned challenges.
- Support the delivery of recognition support services (supercheques, loyalty, Bronze & Silver awards). For the Company's annual recognition event co-ordinate nominations and panels to review nominations and determine award shortlistees and winners.
- Provide input and support to the delivery of the awards elements
- Provide support to Reward leaders in ensuring effective implementation and communication of reward and benefit initiatives as required.
- Provide specialist compensation or benefits support and advice to other members of the management and HR teams.
Essential: Reward experience, Data experience, payroll experience
Desirable: Oracle Payroll experience, Workday compensation experience
This vacancy is being advertised by Sitec.