Sitec are currently recruiting for a prestigious Engineering company who specialise in the Naval / Marine, Engineering and Support Services industry and are seeking an HR Project Lead to be based in their offices in South Bristol on a contract basis for an estimated 3 months initially.
The HR Project Lead will work with our clients HR Director and operate as a key member of the HR team, taking full accountability for the provision of a project office function for key people projects, managing the execution of divisional people projects, and facilitating continuous improvement projects across the HR function.
HR Project Lead Key Responsibilities, there will be scope to influence the responsibilities of this position but they will include the following:
- Lead the delivery and implementation of business-wide cross-functional business change projects.
- Use a structured project management approach for all projects, including creating and maintaining a project plan, ensuring clear communication with relevant stakeholders, and proactively managing project risks.
- Co-ordinating internal and external resources to successfully achieve the objectives of each project.
- Provide leadership to the HR Business Partners to proactively plan, advise and support on the implementation of divisional projects.
- Liaise with all members of the HR team to track their progress against key deliverables and report back to the team meetings and HR Director.
- Provide ad hoc tactical project support to the HR Director, Business Partners and Specialists.
- Seek continuous improvements in ways of working to simplify and streamline processes and take advantage of technology.
- Maintain good working relationships with key collaborators, stakeholders and professional advisers.
- Work closely with the HR Director as a member of the HR senior team to contribute to the development and implementation of the client People strategy and plans.
- Take responsibility for own professional development so that knowledge of HR theory /practice and employment law is current and informs, and is translated into, effective practice.
HR Project Lead Knowledge and Key Skills:
- Successful track record as an HR generalist with involvement in organisation development and change management; strong project management skills.
- Knows how to deliver successful change programmes and how to engage managers and employees in the change.
- Ability to prioritise; excellent decision making / analysis skills; ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Excellent consulting and facilitation skills.
- Ability to solve problems in creative, practical ways.
- Excellent oral and written communications; effective interpersonal skills with the ability to influence and lead others.
- Good analytic skills and the ability to utilise data effectively.
- Demonstrates a good understanding of the sector in which the organisation operates and the market factors that impact performance, including customers, competitors, etc.
Successful applicants must meet eligibility requirements to obtain UK Security Clearance.
This vacancy is being advertised by Sitec.